To Make God the Foundation of Everyday Living.
To become the church that others look to as the example of doing Christ’s ministry.
• We embrace the role of representing Jesus in the world, and strive to learn and follow his teaching. (Matthew 5-7)
• We put God first, and represent God through our commitment to serving others.
• We honor the commandment to “love one another” by creating a network of friendships and a “church family” of love and support. (John 13:34-35)
• We invite courageous conversations about life and faith in order to learn and grow. (John 9)
• No matter who you are, or where you are on life’s journey, you are welcome here.
(Luke 19: 1-10)